1) It is the right of the Supplier to cancel and / or procrastinate all or part of the contracts for the supply of products due to the occurrence of impossibility or force majeure, whether they occur in its warehouses or in those of others. In this case the buyer will indemnify the Supplier Company from all responsibility, including the obligation assumed with the acceptance of the order.
2) It is the right of the Supplier to terminate the contract or suspend the supplies in progress in the event of a change in the buyer's economic conditions (incapacity-bankruptcy-liquidation-suspension of payments-bills of exchange or of unsecured checks of bank receipts- staggering or changing the company, etc.). In this case the customer will be held responsible for the non-execution of the contract.
3) We do not accept orders for a total amount lower than Euro 500 + VAT. Transport costs are always charged to the Customer unless otherwise agreed. For lower orders will be charged transport costs and an order management fee.
4) Any offer made by the Supplier or its agents or representatives is always understood to be without obligation.
5) The prices are ex warehouse of the Supplier and without obligation having to in any case to be valid in force on the invoice date of the goods. This is made ex-warehouse of the Supplier Company.
6) We reserve the right to change the prices indicated in the current price list at any time.
7) Unless otherwise agreed, the prices in force at the time of delivery of the goods will be applied.
8) The shipment of the goods is carried out in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject and travels on behalf of the Customer's risk and peril even in case of sale "free port" or "free destination". The Customer may indicate the means of transmission at his own choice. In the absence of specific and precise information from the Customer, the shipment will be carried out by us in the manner deemed most appropriate by us. The Customer must verify the goods upon receipt. We do not accept complaints about shipments after 8 days of delivery. We will not be held responsible for any tampering or damage occurring during shipment by shipping the goods at the risk of the Customer even if sold carriage free.
9) Any complaint regarding invoices or statements must be received by the Supplier within 15 days from the date of the invoice or the statement.
10) The payment of the supply must be made directly to the Supplier by bank transfer in advance or as agreements.
11) Failure to pay even partially in the agreed terms will authorize the seller to suspend subsequent shipments even if related to other orders. Any disputes over the supply will not authorize the Customer to delay payments. For late payment, the default interest will be charged to the Client in accordance with the official discount rate plus 3 percentage points from the day on which payment should have been made until the date on which it actually took place. In the case of distributed deliveries, the failure or delayed payment of even one of the installments gives the Supplier Company the right to suspend deliveries and / or terminate contracts in progress even if not related to the payments in question. In addition, of course, the right to act legally for the entire residual price lapsing the Client from the benefit of the term the right to the default interest referred to above plus that of compensation for damages. The goods remain fully owned by the seller until full payment.
12) Return goods are not accepted by the Supplier. Any replacement of goods must be agreed with the Supplier Company in writing and accepted by it.
13) Testing means that performed before shipping to the seller's plant in compliance with the 89/336 / EEC standards. If the Customer requests the testing in a different location, it will be carried out by our specialized staff and subjected to the applicable tariffs.
14) The items supplied are covered by the usual commercial guarantees against construction defects and are assisted after the sale at the Salerno Laboratory of the Supplier Company. The seller guarantees the proper functioning of his new goods sold, for a period of 12 months starting from the delivery date. By virtue of this warranty, the vendor undertakes to replace as quickly as possible all those parts that prove to be defective due to the quality of the material or bad workmanship, excluding the consumables and the glass parts. Shipping costs for shipping and return are to be paid by the Customer. All parts returned to be defective due to inexperience and / or carelessness of the Customer's personnel or deteriorated by poor maintenance, irrational use or incorrect assembly carried out by the Customer will not be replaced or repaired. The warranty will expire if the Customer will make repairs, replacements or maintenance by companies not approved by the supplier. For replacements and repairs carried out during the warranty period in a different location from that of the supplier, the labor employed will be considered to be borne by the Customer. No responsibility can be attributed to any title, or no compensation may be requested in case of improper use of the goods supplied.
15) The standard packaging is not charged, while the special packaging requested by the Customer will be charged at cost.
16) For any legal dispute arising directly or indirectly from this contract will be competent only the Court of Salerno regardless of the place where the contract is signed, delivered the goods or made payments. Judicial Authority that the Customer expressly accepts by signing these general conditions of sale.